iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreak yet to go available officially from the team members of evad3rs, but we have got an updated version of evasi0n7 v1.0.6 that supports iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreak on all range of iOS 7 running devices. The updated version of evasi0n7 v1.0.6 comes as a blessing for those who have accidentally updated their devices to latest iOS 7.0.6 firmware version.
How To Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 on Windows and Mac? – The same question has been asked coupled of times in the last few hours on the social network channels. We have finally managed to pull a string in jailbreaking community to serve an iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreak for our readers who uses a Mac and Windows computer.
iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreak:
The iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreak requires manually editing and updating of evasi0n7 jailbreak tool to v1.0.6. You guys need to edit the tool or wait for the evad3rs team to take a week on just updating a single line of code in the tool.
You can get iOS 7.0.6 jailbreak tool working for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Users can simply replace the build number of iOS 7.0.5 with iOS 7.0.6 in the tool, and then evasi0n7 will start recognizing your device as the legit iOS 7 jailbreak device.
iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreak Requirements for Mac Users:
- You need to update your device to iOS 7.0.6 firmware version, download from here.
- You can download the already modified version of evasi0n7 jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 running device.
- You need to update your iTunes, and attach your iPhone or iPad with a Mac OS running machine.
iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreak Requirements for Windows Users:
- Download latest iOS 7.0.6 firmware update from here.
- You can download the evasi0n7 v1.0.5 on your machine, and download Hex editor, any of your choice to edit evasi0n7 v1.0.5 to support iOS 7.0.6 jailbreak.
- Once you get all files, you can follow this guide to edit the evasi0n7 v1.0.5 to support jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 functionality.
How To Perform iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch:
Step 1: Download the modified version of evasi0n7 v1.0.6 from our download page.
Step 2: Make sure to backup, and update your device to latest iOS 7.0.6. If you are already jailbroken device owner, you need to restore your device at iOS 7.0.6.
Step 3: Launch evasi0n7 v1.0.6 and connect your iPhone or iPad.
Step 4: Just press the jailbreak button!
Step 5: Follow the instructions of evasi0n7 tool, like unlock device and press evasi0n7 app icon.
That’s it! The evasi0n7 v1.0.6 will automatically jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 on your device. You can always reach comment box, if you need any assistance with iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreak.